So on Sunday I was a little bit of a psycho path. I was just really emotional and I couldn’t really help it. I went downstairs and cried on Mike’s shoulder… he was at a complete loss. When he asked me what was wrong I responded by saying “I am prisoner in my body!” I really do feel like that a lot. There are so many things going on and really do not have control over any of them… this well… really makes me feel like a prisoner in my own body.
Mike asked, “What can I do to help?” I said, “I want a green tea and my mommy!” So Mike made me a cup of green tea and drove to my mom’s house picked her up and brought her to me! It sounds so funny for me to write this now. But that’s all I wanted was tea and my mommy. And once mommy was at my house I started to feel better. She helped me wash, fold, and organize baby clothes into their dresser. She also helped me vacuum and clean up. Yes Mike could have helped me with any of these things… but I wanted my mommy, when she came over that’s when I got the motivation to get off the couch and do something!
I was kind of in a weird emotional mood all weekend but Sunday is when it hit the fan. I was feeling that way Friday. I called Mike on my way home from work… and well I was being a pill. I was whining and complaining about being tried and my back hurting. And Mike said, “Well I am going to take you on a date, come home take a nap, and how does P.F Changs sound?” I said “goooood.” So I can home napped from 4:30 to almost 8 and we then went to dinner at 8:30. I straightened my hair and quickly put some make-up on (I can count the times I have worn make-up during my pregnancy!). And it was such a lovely night with my husband!
I love my hubby and my mommy, so blessed with both of them, and so lucky that they have been able to put up with me during this challenging time in my life! I love you!
Here is a picture of me on the way to our hot date. 25 weeks pregnant with twins!

No comments:
Post a Comment