Monday, January 16, 2012

Planning Mode

Now that I am actually feeling alive, I am in full swing planning mode. The problem is I don’t quite know where to start… and feel like I am waiting on the genders so I can really begin my prepare work. Things on my to-do-list include:

1.      Breastfeeding research. Yes I want to breastfeed, but feel like I need to be well informed about how to do this with twins and what to do when I return to work.
2.      The nursery, more on this later.
3.      My supply this. What do I NEED, what do I NOT need. What do I need two of, what can I get away with one of? This is a huge task.
4.      Car. Do we really need a new, bigger, car?
5.      Diapers. Do I want to try cloth diapers? The ones I am interested in are a huge investment. So I need to really be sure if I want to try them and I have to get my mom on board with it as well. FYI, Mom J
6.      Birth plan. I will have little control over what actually happens since it depends on the babies. But I want to be well informed about all the possibilities.
7.      Pediatricians. Where will the twins go? What do I feel about shots? I have no freaking clue about this one.
8.       Who knows? So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment