Thursday, January 5, 2012

14 weeks and still sick

Yesterday I was hungry and I thought that was a good sign. I ate and ate and ate. It was the first day that I have actually been hungry. Monday was horrible. I threw up six times while at school. Then when I went home I continued to throw up. Mike when to get my anti vomit prescription (promethazine) and I took it and about thirty minutes later I threw up the pill, I was so freaking frustrated I threw up the pill that is supposed to stop me from throwing up! So Mike took a pill crushed it up and put it in about 2 ounces of water, I drank it, and I passed out until the next morning. Again yesterday I was hungry and I thought I was about over this throwing up mess… but then yesterday around 3pm I got this killer headache that will not and still hasn’t gone away.  I went to bed at 6pm yesterday got up around 10pm, took a quick shower and ate, then when back to bed for the night. Today I am 14 weeks and still throwing up with a pounding headache. I was throwing up my guts all threw my 1st period class. I had a crying fit break down.  Saying to myself, I am tired of being sick this is supposed to be done by now. I cried almost all threw my 2nd period class. Thank goodness for my understanding and compassionate students. They knew I was upset and sick, they gave me their sweet words of encouragement (you’ll feel better soon, it will all be worth it when they get here) and left me alone at my desk with my hot compress on my head and then they quietly worked on their study guide until the bell rang. Bless their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment