Monday, April 21, 2014

A wonderful weekend!

Now that our youngest set of twins is sleeping through the night! Yes you read that right, sleeping through the night! They have been for over a week now... I was afraid to say it when I lasted talked about sleep training in fear that it was a fluke or I would jinx it. They sleep from 11pm to 7am. I will post there schedule later in a separate post.

Anyways... here we go again! Now that the littles are sleeping through the night... we are all feeling better and getting out in to the world more and more. This weekend we had a jammed pack on the go weekend and it was really fun!

Saturday morning we started with an Easter Egg hunt at P and N's preschool. We brought GiGi with us for the egg hunt just to have an extra pair of hands... but since we Egro-ed the little babies we probably could have made do without the help but help is ALWAYS appreciated.













They loved the real bunnies! 

After the egg hunt, GiGi went home. We feed the littles a bottle in the car before leaving the egg hunt and decided to head to the mall for lunch and to try to see the Easter Bunny. I really don't get or care too much about the whole Easter bunny thing. Personally I think he is kind of creepy.

I had no expectations of the twins not being scared of him and just wanted to see what would happen. So at the mall we got lunch first and then headed over to the bunny... well...bunny was on his lunch break! It was 12:30 and his return time was 1pm. My bigs nap time is 12:30... so there was NO way I was waiting until 1 for the bunny! Maybe next year!

We headed home and laid P and N down for a nap. After nap we packed up all the kids back into the car and headed down to my cousin's house to play with her twins in their yard on their new play set and to grill out for dinner!









We got home way after bedtime but all were super troopers!



Loving on little bros in our Easter Jammies. 


Sunday morning we got up and I made scrabbled eggs and strawberry muffins for breakfast. We gave P and N their Easter baskets which kept them entertained so that we could give the littles baths before going to church.



P and N with their Easter baskets


M and E in their Easter Best with their Easter Baskets from GIGI

We got everyone dressed and in the car and headed to Easter Mass. The service was lovely. We sent P and N to the nursery because I didn't how we would handle all of them during the service especially since we haven't fit church into our normal routine yet. I missed them the whole mass because my family didn't feel complete without them!

After Mass we headed home and got a quick nap in. GiGi came over to give everyone Easter baskets. And then we head to Noni and PaPas ( Mike's parents) house for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt with cousins.

We got back again way after bedtime. But all were super troopers again! We had a great weekend and Easter!

We hope you did too!

More pictures from our weekend.



Tried to get a family picture after church! Everyone was fussy!







No comments:

Post a Comment