

My little dudes are 2 months old! I can not believe how fast this is going. I have been wanting to blog... but life is so fast pace when I sit down to blog... I don't know what to say, so a 2 month blog update is easy!
So Max and Eli are 2 months and are doing great! The craziness of our house and the adjustment to having 4 children under the age of 2 is slowing. My house is starting to seem normal to me. I can do this. I have this under control and I really think most people would be impressed with how NOT crazy my house is. Don't get me wrong, it's busy and go-go-go, but I have ALWAYS liked to stay busy and have ALWAYS been a worker bee so in a lot of ways this is familiar to me.
Max and Eli had their two month check up and everything was great at this appointment. We got the okay to start sleep training. Max and Eli were on a 3 hour care schedule following check out from the NICU. We followed this schedule when they came home because it was important for them to gain weight. At their two month check up, Max and Eli were at a healthy enough weight that the doctor said we no longer had to wake them to feed them... we could follow a more demand feed schedule!
So with this news we started sleep training. This was about 10 days ago and it is going well. I plan to write a separate detailed post about this because I think it could be helpful to folks out there. We did sleep training with Presley and Noah starting around 10 weeks and they have been amazing sleepers ever since so hoping for the same for Max and Eli.
The sleep training has made the last 10 days a little wacky because it has messed with my picture perfect schedule... but it seems like that is slowing down! Once I get it more regular I will post about it...this is more a reminder for myself, it has been amazing to look back at the stuff I wrote about Presley and Noah. It has been helpful in remembering all the things I forgot and I hope it can be helpful to someone else out there in the universe!
I go back to work on May 1st for six weeks to finish out the school year... so getting a solid schedule is important to me for returning to work... this will make life easier on our caregivers. I like when our house runs like clock work!
At their 2 month check up Max weighed in at 8lbs 6oz (birth weight 4lbs 15oz) and Eli weighed in at 8lbs 3oz (birth weight 4lbs 14 oz).
Here are some pictures from their check up!
Eli getting weighed








No comments:
Post a Comment