At my dr check ups on Thursday everything looked great. Babies are doing great. I have no signs of preterm labor. But blood pressure is still high at 130/90 but no protein in my pee.
We scheduled a c-section for February 20th if I don't have them before then. Scheduling their birth was a strange feeling... And I am torn to which I think will happen. On February 20th ill be 36 weeks 5 days. Modi twins share a placenta and drs like to deliver them between the 36-37 week, due to the fact that a shared placenta ages faster than a normal placenta.
I could have picked Monday the 17th or Tuesday the 18th but I picked Thursday the 20th... Because being born at 36 weeks could still come with NICU time and every extra day in utero is 3 days out of NICU so I pushed it back as far as possible.
So now I just have to keep them cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment