Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Clean House.

I used to think I would always have a clean house. As mess, clutter, and junk tend to make my headache. I just spent a hour trying to straighten up the house and I am looking around going damn it's still messy. I was sick the past two days (crazy stomach bug that sent me to the ER to get fluids) and tonight my husband didnt get home from a work meeting until 9:45. So I didnt have time to clean or tiddy up. I never have time to clean and tiddy up and there is toys and baby crap everywhere. My crawling monsters know how to empty the toy basket as soon as I pick up everything... it's a endless cycle and battle.

I remember a friend once saying she never wanted to have kids because she didnt want to have a messy house. I remember thinking I am going to have a lot of kids and I am still going to have a clean house. Now I am saying... HAHAHA!

My OCD tends to keep my house on the cleaner side... but it is not how I want it.

Any who... after running around like a crazy woman, picking up toys, vacuuming  sweeping, swiftering, cleaning the toilets and bathroom sinks, kitchen counters... and still feeling like it didnt make a difference... I had to blog about it.. and now to bed!

Maybe my house will be clean again one day... and when it is I really probably miss the toys and baby clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment