Started with Gerber Graduates on Sale for $1.50 each. I had 1 coupon for buy 3 save $1.50. So they broke down to $1.00 each.

Laugh and Learn Puppy price $19.99. Used 1 manufacturer $5 coupon and 1 $5 Target Coupon. Price $9.99
Want this deal? Coupons below
$5 off Target coupon Laugh and Learn Puppy
$5 off Manufacture Coupon Laugh and Learn Puppy
Target Crib Sheets. I noticed last week that Target has a line of sheets that are knock offs of the PBK Harper sheets, they have navy blue polka dots and hot pink polkas just like the ones we have from PBK. They were on sale for $7.99. I used 1 $5 Target coupon I got some yellow chevron sheets for $2.99.
Want this deal? Coupon Link Below
$5 off bedding
Granier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo regular price $2.99. I used 1 $1.00 Manufacture Coupon and 1 $1.00 Target coupon... price 99 cents.
Want this deal? Coupon Links Below
$1 off Target Coupon
$1 off Manufacture Coupon
24 count Ibuprofen 99 cents. Used a buy 2 save $1.00 Target coupon. Paid 48 cents each bottle.

Want this deal? Coupon Link Below
Hope this helps you get some deals!
XoXo,
Heather




No comments:
Post a Comment