Kmart had their Fisher Price Toys on sale for 50% off this week. Coupons.com has a number of Fisher Price coupons on their website, that made for some pretty awesome deals. The closest Kmart is 30 minutes from our house, but I decided to take a trip out there. As an added bonus the weather was beautiful and I enjoyed the drive, being alone, windows down, music playing.
I really wanted the Fisher Price Music Table because I know the twins will love it. I checked online before I made the drive and it said it was stock. When I got there it was NO where to be found.
I did pick up the Laugh and Learn Ride to Stride Puppy on sale for $24.99 (50% off) - 10.00 manufacture coupon, price $14.99. Fisher-Price-Laugh-Learn-Stride
I picked up a push activity music walker on sale for $13.50 (50% off) - 2 manufacture coupon, price $11.50. Fisher-Price-Musical-Activity-Walker
Then I took the Kmart ad to Target and had them price match the music table (since this was the to I actually wanted. I should/would have done this to start with and saved myself the drive to Kmart, but I did not have a paper Kmart add. Target's price match policy says they will price match from the Kmart printed add, but does not listed Kmart as a valid online competitor for price matching. While I was at Kmart I took a printed ad and this is what I used to price match with at Target.
So Target priced match the Musical Table to $21.49 - 10.00 manufacturer coupon - $5 off $20 purchase coupon making the total $6.49 plus tax.
Fisher Price Music Table



Nice Blog! Online Baby toys & game and Educational product supplier in singpaore Fisher-Price.
ReplyDelete