Do you have a Kroger? Maybe another store that sales Beech Nut baby food. They are discounting their carrots and replacing them with "sweet carrots." So Kroger has them at "Close Out" price for 13 cents a jar. I make most of my own baby food because it is cheaper. But when I see a deal, I stock up. Since having two babies = eat more and having jar food can be more convenient!
The picture I am about to post is a little miss leading because this particular Kroger had the "close out carrots" and the "sweet carrots" stacked together, so you had to pay attention to make sure you were picking up the 13 cent jar of carrots and not the regular price jar of carrots. And just in case you are wondering they dont expire until Sept 2014. The first thing I checked when I saw the price!
So check out your Kroger... is it a close out item?!
Can you pair this deal with a coupon?! When I saw the deal I had no coupons so I just got them because I didnt want to come back and have them be all gone.
Hope this helps you get a deal!
No comments:
Post a Comment