I forgot pump bottles. So I have my pump and everything, but
I forgot bottles, so I don’t have anything to actually pump into. Gr. I didn't even
realize until hours into the work day. This is the second time I have done
something like this. Last time I went in to the “pumping room” set up
everything and realized I had left my breast shields at home. I guess two days
of forgetting pumping equipment out of 4+ months of pumping at work isn't too
bad. But I am still beating myself up over forgetting the parts. I had also
planned to run a few errands after work. But now I wouldn't be able to do them
because: 1. I’ll probably be in pain. 2. I have to get home in pump so I don’t mess
up my supply.
Many of my post are about the struggles of being a pumping
Mom. It is not joke how hard/demanding it can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment