So my last reminder to myself to NOT schedule 2 doctor appointments in 1 day... was a fail. Because today I had two doctor appointments in one day!
However it wasn't so bad. I had my MFM appointment this morning then went to work and then after work had my regular OB appointment. I am trying not to waste all my paid sick leave to doctors appointments. But the MFM will not schedule appointments after 2pm and I have to go every 2 weeks. So that is a lost cause.
This week was a big appointment and per usual I was very anxious about it. This appointment was to check their hearts in addition to everything else. In identical twins they see a lot of heart problems due to the splitting of the zygote.... luckily both our of twins have normal 4 chamber hearts. They also most have 3 vessel cords, they weighted the same at 12 ounces (average is 10 oz), had equal normal levels of fluid, and my cervix is "nice, long, and closed."
When the doctor summed up everything above I almost busted into to tears I was so happy.
The appointment this afternoon was just to recap the ultrasound appointment and check my blood pressure, weight etc.
So two good appointments.
We are so blessed. I am so grateful this life and hope that I continue to be this luckily. I don't know what I did to deserve all of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment