Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Twins’ 1st Halloween!

The Twins’ 1st Halloween!

They were the cutest little sock monkeys! My mom handmade the costumes… we are so blessed to have her in our lives.

I really wanted to do something with them for their first Halloween. But didn’t feel like taking them trick or treating was really appropriate since… they obviously can’t eat the candy and I would feel kind of lame walking up to people’s doors asking for candy for myself. LOL, I have to stop using I just had twins as an excuse to be fat sooner than later!

So I found that the local Children’s Museum was hosting a Halloween bash. This sounded perfect to me. We could dress the twins up and go do “something” as a family for their first Halloween.

So we dressed the twins up and went. We were there for probably 15 minutes total, 20 minutes max. We walked around checked out, had random people take their pictures, and then we went trick or treating through the little village in the museum. This was more than enough fun for our 5 month olds.

So basically it was perfect for them and us. Because we felt like we did something. We had fun dressing them up. We saw other kids and babies dressed up (which I loved). Then we came home, bathed them, feed them and put them to bed.

A pretty simple, but happy, perfect 1st Halloween!

Here are some pictures!












No comments:

Post a Comment