Thursday, November 1, 2012

A year ago...

I posted this on my facebook yesterday as halloween was the day I found out I was pregnant. We were so busy celebrating our firstr halloween yesterday I never posted it on here!

So...

A year ago  today my life forever changed...I had the worst heartburn of my life! I NEVER have heartburn... wondering what I ate to cause it... I googled "heartburn" and "early sign of pregnancy" came up in the search result. HMMM I thought. I couldnt stop thinking what if...  On my way home from work I stopped by Target and picked up an EPT. I still had a week until my missed period so I was NOT expecting too see two lines as soon as I peed on the stick!  It would be several more weeks until I got the surprise/shock of my life... and found out my baby was actually BABIES!!!!!

Tonight we celebrate our two little pumpkins' first halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment