Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What time do you get up in the morning?

As I was walking up to work this morning a coworker asked… how in the world do you get here in the mornings? What time do you get up?


The answer 6:45. Not that early. I simply cannot get up any earlier. I get up and it is GO GO GO GO!
 
6:30 am – alarm goes off I hit snooze

6:45am – okay I really have to get up now.

6:46am – make coffee

6:47am – take a shower

6:55am – make P and N breakfast in a robe

7:00 am – get P and N up and let them eat breakfast

7:05 am – feed M and E (Mike helps!), if I am lucky I eat some breakfast while I feed and drink my coffee

7:25 am – get dressed, do hair, make-up

7:40 am – get P and N dressed (Mike helps)

7:55am – Put P and N in car for preschool

8:00am – pull out driveway

8:10 am – arrive at preschool

8:15 am – walk in preschool (cannot drop them off before 8:15 but I get there before then so we are walking in the door at 8:15)

8:22 am – leave preschool drive to work

8:35 am – arrive at work

8:45 am – in classwork check emails, etc

9:00 am – school day starts!



And that’s my morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment