Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Fun!


Weekend Recap!

 

We had a super awesome weekend! I love weekends like this. I love planning our weekends out so I have something to look forward to all week. It makes the work week seem easier.

This weekend we did a whole lot, it was fun, and relaxing even though it was so busy. Saturday morning we started out with a trip to the YMCA. We worked out and the kids stayed in the daycare. After the Y, we headed out to Lewis Ginter Gardens, we had a picnic there and then we headed to see Butterflies live, and let the kids play in the splash park, it was the last weekend the splash park is open and the weather was beautiful for it. The kids loved every minute of it. They currently love the book “The very Hungry Caterpillar.” So it was a neat connection for them to see all the butterflies. Their brains were such sponges soaking up all the information about butterflies and repeating it the rest of the weekend. They had a ball running in the splash park as well!

 

After Lewis Ginter we headed to the grandparents’ house and laid everyone down for a nap. They stayed the night at Nonni and Papa’s and Mike and I got a date night! We went to see Kelly Pickler and Rascal Flatts and it was such an awesome and much needed time together. After the concert we headed to one of our pre kids hang outs for a couple of drinks before retiring for the night.

 

Sunday morning, we headed to pick up the kids, and took them on a two mile walk around the neighborhood. We headed home for nap time and I went to the grocery store. Then we headed to church (P and N and I… we have to divide and conquer a lot) with Mike’s parents to enjoy and musical concert. Then we swag home picked up M and E and Dada and headed out to dinner. We got home in time for baths!  I was going to go the Y and then realized they close at 6 on Sunday! I spent the rest of the night, cleaning and doing laundry to get us ready for the work week!

Such a great weekend!


Picnic, I forgot a blanket... I think I am going to keep one in the car for now on.








Butterflies!!!



"Butterflies eat fruit!" Presley told us this the rest of the weekend!






Splash Park









No comments:

Post a Comment