Monday, September 8, 2014

This week I am cooking...

One of my favorite things about being home this summer other than my kids of course was cooking. I am trying to get in a new routine of prepping and cooking dinners every night during the school year. Since my oldest twins were born I struggled with  this. I love cooking. But prior to kids my husband and I ate out a lot so cooking every time was not part of my routine and it has taken some getting use to.  One thing I hate is eating the same thing all the time... of course with kids there are some favorites that pop up on a regular basis... but for the most part I am trying to vary my menu. So I am going to post my weekly menus to help me remember what I have cooked and to hopefully rotate appropriately.

So this is technically last weeks menu, my first real week back to work....

Monday
- Steaks on the grill for labor day! We made some dogs and burgers as well.

Tuesday
- Ribs in the crock pot
- baked beans

Wednesday
- pan fried chicken
- green beans
- mash potatoes

Thursday
- pan fried pork chops
- apple sauce
- mac and cheese

Friday
- Chicken Tacos (pre-cooked and frozen... easy to reheat and serve)

Saturday
-  Baked Salmon over
- white rice
- corn

Sunday
- T- bone steaks
- blt salad
- scallop potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment