How are you feeling?
My last pregnancy was hard and I almost always felt awful. So of course I'm afraid of this one and people are asking, how am I doing.
The main issue is I'm exhausted. I am so tired all the time. Last go around I got to sleep or take naps almost (besides when working) whenever I wanted.
This time is a little different because I have to take care of P&N first.
So when they are napping I'm napping too!
The hard part is while I'm so tired -- you think I would be excited about bed time, but I'm already having a hard time falling asleep. It is hard to get comfortable and I feel like every time I do I have to get up and pee.
The morning/all day sickness is here and it full force. But I'm already taking zofran so it isn't really an issue.
Well it can kind of be an issue during diaper changes. The power of a pregnant nose and nausea is not a good mix when changing diapers.
I dread diaper changes because of this.!
I don't think the shock as wore off yet.
This is how I'm doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment