I don't know how you do it. I have been a "single mom" a lot recently. Mike is super busy with work and has been working late for weeks. It's starting to wear me down. I am not a stay at home mom. I work. I have to get up early and go to work. When I get home I'm tired. Like I said that last couple of weeks I have been coming home and doing the night time and bedtime routine by myself. It's not the end of the world. I know a lot of moms do this all the time, every time, every night. But it is hard. It is tiring. It sucks.
So that is one reason I have had NO free time to blog. Next week I am not quite sure what we are going to do because I have to stay at work late Tuesday - Friday. The Talent Show I am in charge of is Friday and I have to stay after each day for dress rehearsals. Telling a planner like myself to take things one day at a time is hard to say the least.
So I'll try to do a quick update since it has been 18 days since I posted. We spent most of my Spring Break sick. We did take a day trip to the Zoo and did a Romp N Roll class in the next age group 10-18 months. Both were a lot of fun. The twins loved the Zoo. I decided I am going to keep the twins in their current Romp N Roll class 3-12 months for a little longer because they 10-18 month class was crazy. Babies climbing, jumping off of things and running into each other!
I'm on a new thyroid medicine that is made of all natural parts rather than synthetic There are pros and cons to this natural medicine. But I am hoping I can finally start feeling better. Today marks 3 weeks that I have been 100% done with pumping. I am not sad about, and have been so busy, the weaning and stopping just kind of happened. I will do a whole post on just this later. But I EPed for 10 months, so the twins got 10 months of breastmilk. Something I am proud of because it was an up hill battle. 11 months postpartum I am no where near my pre-pregnancy weight. I still have about 25 pounds to go. Yes 25. Saying that, writing that, knowing that makes me want to go throw up my dinner. (Not really currently teaching the eating disorder unit in my classes) It has a lot to do with my hypothyroidism hoping the natural meds will help this, and now that I am done breastfeeding I am excited to look into diets. I think I want to try nutrisystem. But have been so busy, havent been able to fully look into this.
During Spring Break Mike moved his office across town. This was a process, I know Mike will not want me to talk about all the details until everything is final. So... vaguely he moved across town, but will be moving again in 2 months to a bigger space. The business is growing like crazy, which is why Mike is so busy. Money wise there really has been no difference. The move cost money, the bigger space costs more money, and be busying and paying for help cost money. So my husband is away working all the time... but not bringing home more money. Money talks so when there is more money I wont complain as much about being home alone all the time.
The twins are growing like crazy and are on the move. They crawl so fast and are into EVERYTHING. They are keeping me busy for sure. They are one month away from their first birthday and I don't even know where to start with my emotions about that topic.
I think this is a good enough update. So Ill leave it with some pictures.















No comments:
Post a Comment