How to get Free Diapers
I touched on this on my earlier post “Coupons.” http://www.mcmunnbabies.blogspot.com/2012/09/coupons.html
But getting free diapers is actually pretty easy! I wrote three letters about 2 weeks ago to Pampers, LUVS, and Huggies and since then have received coupons from each company. In the letter I told them I enjoyed their product but due to price many have to start using the store brand.(Which is very true) I also asked them to add me to their mailing list so hopefully the diapers coupons with continue you to come.
From Pampers I got 10 coupons two for free packs of diapers and a couple of high value coupons like $5 off.
From LUVS I got 5 coupons one for a free pack of diapers.
The Huggies coupons were the least exciting… 3 coupons for $3 off any Huggies product and 3 coupons for $2 off any Huggies product. The coupon will not get you free diapers but will give you free wipes! At my Target the wipes were on price cut for $1.99 so I actually got paid a $1.01 to “buy” them.
Another way you can get free diapers… I haven’t done this and I do not like to write about things that I haven’t done… but I came across this offer and I am thinking about doing it.
You can get a bundle of diapers (around 200 depending on size) and a bundle of baby wash and laundry wash from the Honest Company. You will have to pay a $5.95 shipping and handling. What you do is sign up you have to give a credit card number; you have 7 days to cancel, by calling a 1-800 number. If you do not cancel within 7 days you will be charged $79.95 for the next month supply of diapers. The diapers are organic, chemical free and such. There is no way I would pay that type of money for diapers X 2. But wouldn’t mind a free box…. especially since they have really cute designs and patterns on them.
If you join under my name I get a $10 credit… so if you do join…please use this link http://honest.com/65186
So I encourage you to take about 5 minutes to write a letter to the diaper companies to get some things for free!
Below are the addresses:
Luvs :
Procter & Gamble Company
P.O. Box 599
Cincinnati, OH 45201
Pampers:
The Procter & Gamble Company
P.O. Box 599
Cincinnati, OH 45201
Huggies:
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Dept. INT
P.O. Box 2020
Neenah, WI 54957-2020
Dept. INT
P.O. Box 2020
Neenah, WI 54957-2020
See this blog for more information on coupons: http://www.mcmunnbabies.blogspot.com/2012/09/coupons.html
Everything in the picture below was free or better than free meaning I got paid to “buy” them.
Hope this helps you get some freebies!
-Heather
For the honest company. The 7 day trial, you get 7 diapers and a package of 10 wipes. I did this before my little one was born.
ReplyDelete