I have been horrible about updating... lets just say life is a little crazy... but beautiful... I think about bloggin all the time but just never get around to doing it. I hoping to get better at this.
Today the twins had their 2 month check up. Presley is 8lbs 6 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long. Noah is 9lbs 6 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long. They are both perfectly healthy and that is such a blessing.
They got their 1st round of shots today... they took them like champs. But since then they have not been themselves. Noah was so fussy... he never crys like he did today. Presley was soooo sleepy. Niether would feed well. Spoke with the doctor and apparently this behavior is normal.
The other news we got at the doctor's office today was we can get rid of our 3am feeding. We have been feeding the babies everything 3 hours and were waking them at night to feed to help them gain weight. But now we have the okay to let them sleep... we wont feed them until they wake us. So I am intresed to see how that goes tonight and am excited and hopeful to get some sleep myself.
Being a twin mama is tricky, but we are getting the hang of it and life is beautiful!
xoxo,
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment