Tuesday, March 27, 2012

24w5d ultrasound 4D!!!!

Today was my 24 week 5 day ultrasound. I am now bumped up to getting an ultrasound every two week vs. once a month. My next ultrasound will be April 10th; I will be 26 weeks and 5 days. Today was another great visit both twins look great and are doing just fine. Baby A, Presley weighed in at 1 pound 10 ounces and Baby B, Noah weighed in at 1 pound 11 ounces. Everything measured on track and we are happy parents. Mama (that’s me!) is also doing perfect I have had no cervical changes. The doctor asked me, “Are you getting excited?!” I said, “Yes but still scared, scared of them coming too early.” She looked at me and said, “You are holding up good, you have had no changes, you will be fine.”  I am going to take this as a very good sign because it doesn’t seem like my doctor is at all worried about me. I am hoping she is right, and I hope I have nothing to worry about!

The coolest part of the whole experience was after the tech did her measurements and “must have pictures” the doctor came in and took a look at all the measurements and then she flipped on the 4D to let Mike and I see our babies’ faces for the first time! WHOA! This was so freaking cool. We could see the babies moving in “real time.” We could see little Noah perfectly, and he 100% has Mike’s lips and nose. Noah kind of overlaps Presley and it was hard to get a good picture or view of her. Noah also kept kicking Presley in the face and we could see her throwing her little arm up to block his kicks. It was seriously so cool. I can’t wait to see them again in two weeks!

And now for the pictures of course! The real pictures look way better than these. I took a picture of the picture with my phone. I am going to use my parent’s scanner and update them later.  I am excited about sharing these for now!

Presley blocking Noah's kicks.


Noah's pretty little face!


No comments:

Post a Comment